Barrow, Barrow

bought a Range Rover sport, sales rep Warren Bean. Thought we would treat ourselves to rear headrest DVDs, saw the Rosen system fitted in the headrest, as the headrests were a direct replacement. Went to collect the car, salesman Warren Bean informed us the hadn't been fitted, but he had found a set that were ordered for a different car that they would fit. After waiting nearly 5 hours, it was getting dark and I had nearly 1 1/2 hours drive to get home. The next morning and in daylight, I had a good check of my new car. Cheaper DVDs system had been fitted and head restraints were not able to be adjusted, therefore unusable for the purpose they had been fitted. Called Saxton, told them I wasn't happy with the cheaper units and not what I had been told I was getting. They took these units out, I was told by the workshop manager to return to sales to get my refund. Spoke with Warren Bean, who informed me the person who issued the refund was not in till 13:30, he said it would be retuned to my debit card, the details of which the had from the sale. To date, I have not had my money back £995. I am now reporting them to Essex trading standards for breach of the sale of goods act and will take out a case at Chelmsford county court against them.

Be very wary when dealing with Saxton 4x4

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "goods not as ordered" of range rover sport and associated monetary loss in the amount of $995. Saxton 4x4 needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned range rover sport in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saxton 4x4.

Had an Experience with Saxton 4x4?

Comments

mate I have the same problem.I bet your DVD player look like something out of halfords am I right?

Well they told me it cost them 1,500 I look up on Amazon it cost no more then 100 pound mate. I bet u didn't even get the head phone either.

There all dicks mate.the guy who sold me the car and all of them there R worst then animals I hope u take this to court and win mate.