Chelmsford, Essex
2.0

put a deposit on a Porsche back in February still waiting 6 weeks later no returned calls no after sales care , I've been doing all the chasing for a car that not even ready for the road so now I've cancelled it trying get my deposit back still waiting getting fob off with excuses all the time next step legal action !!!my advice do your homework and check the vehicle thoroughly make sure every think works as it should !!

I wished I read the reviews first then id know what to look for

needless to say I wont be making any recommendations to this company !!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Saxton 4x4. The most disappointing about porsche car from Saxton 4x4 was no customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Saxton 4x4.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Saxton 4x4 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Saxton 4x4?

Comments