Oakbrook, Kentucky
5.0
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I am very surprised that you have experienced this from Saxton, I night a Range Rover from them a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately the car developed a few issues with the Fuel pump, heating system and more recently the power steering pump. On each occasion I spoke with a Tony Craske who was unbelievably helpfull all issues are now resolved, during the period my car was in their workshop they put me into a hire car.

Unless you buy a brand new car malfunctions will appear, my experience with this company during times of issues was very pleasant, I will be doing repeat business with them due to the quality of aftercare service offered to me by Tony Craske.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of saxton 4x4 customer care. Saxton 4x4 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned saxton 4x4 customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saxton 4x4.

Comments

North Kensington, England, United Kingdom #1252268

You blatantly work at saxtons, you're probably Craske himself blowing smoke up ya own ***!

The place is a *** hole, full of crooks! The only thing going for it is the birds at reception with the fake ***!

Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom #1219757

Tony STOP giving yourself review, this shows how big looser you are! I hope this place close down

Stockwell, England, United Kingdom #1218508

OMG I have been watching a car for sale at saxtons for a few weeks now, but I am being put off by all these horrendous reviews!!!!

London, London, United Kingdom #1216483

Great review, Tony Craske.

Canterbury, Kent, United Kingdom #1214994

Tony will not call back main dealer who has tried phoning 3 Times a day for last week and a half. He's very good'NOT'