Update by user Jan 28, 2017

Also do not bother asking them to call you back with an after sales query as they say they will and don't! But I am sure they will pick up and pass you through if you say you want to buy a car, just a little hint for one of us already unfortunate ones who have already purchased a vehicle from Saxton! And a reminder, don't fall for it again for your sake!

Update by user Jan 27, 2017

Just to update my review I forgot to tell you all they also try to sell you a very high rate finance which they make commission on but search around because they offered me in the region of 10.9% and I ended up getting it myself with the same bank for 3.6%!

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2017

Brought an Audi Q7 from Saxton's spent £27000 and on collection of car it had no floor mats which cost £100, the roof rack was left on and they didn't have the key which cost me £50 from a local locksmith, it was de badged which cost me £100, within 2 days of having the car the diesel particulate filter sensor light had come on so I rang them and they told me to go somewhere else with my warranty they sold me and didn't want to help which then cost me a further £500, the rear washer never worked which apparently had just been serviced and passed an m.o.t there so had to fight to get that done, front 2 tyres were replaced by them with the cheapest tyres on the market and the back 2 were border line so had to get all 4 new tyres replaced which cost me £500 and within 5 months the brakes started screaming so took to a different garage who said Saxton had put all very cheap and not original pads and discs on my Q7 V8 which yet again has cost me another £1000! Every problem I had with them I rang them and the customer service and after sales care is non existent, all they said was go somewhere else and after calling to speak to management to complain no one seems to be there, they just take your money and all hide, disgraceful!

Will not be using them again and will very strongly recommend no one else buys a car from them, they just buy cars from auctions and clean them up putting cheap unoriginal parts on the cars if desperately needed! I am now going to get another full service and health check because I now don't trust them after all of my bad experience which will cost me another £500! I am very upset with Saxton's as I have a Pregnant Wife and 2 toddlers which I feel awful now that I let her drive herself and them around in an unfit and unsafe car which Saxton's sold us!

Thankfully now I have put all this right myself and am going to report them to trading standards! DO NOT USE SAXTONS 4X4 because you will regret it!

Review about: Audi Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom #1279823

Glad I have read this. I wanted to buy a Range Rover sport around £75.000 . Was going to Saxons.....not now .Thank you for your feed back .Sue

GaryClarke88
to Anonymous Milton Regis, England, United Kingdom #1279833

Hello, im glad I have helped you from making a very big mistake!