Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it for £1500 I thought y not as I'm about to buy 2013 ml250 and I got a little girl so it be good for her for long journey so I said yes and pay for the extras and he show me this what I will b getting..But when I got the car instead I got this universal DVD players I didn't take much notices of it as I'm more looking at my new car.
Anyway I got my car straight away to Mercedes garage they looks at my car and everything's is fine but when I show them my head rest unit I said look at this what u think they cost me £1500 they just laugh and said mate they have mug u off that stuff look like something's out of Argos so I when and look on Argos I couldn't find nothing's but then when I looks on e bay I found the same one that they have put in for £75!!!
I was in shock and feel so angry of what they have done to me I call them they never answer there phone calls and I have been down there twice now and they said to put it in writing to the manager and see if they can do anythings so now I have to wait and see and go from there but I do warn u Any ones that r looking to buy use cars u better of go to the main dealership it may be a bit more expensive but u know u get the good customer service and everything's out that go with it not like this wankers!So pls don't buy car from them as u can see how many complains is on here
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Entertainment Unit
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."