Saxton 4x4 - Review about Entertainment Unit

92 of 121 Saxton 4x4 reviews

Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it for £1500 I thought y not as I'm about to buy 2013 ml250 and I got a little girl so it be good for her for long journey so I said yes and pay for the extras and he show me this what I will b getting..But when I got the car instead I got this universal DVD players I didn't take much notices of it as I'm more looking at my new car.

Anyway I got my car straight away to Mercedes garage they looks at my car and everything's is fine but when I show them my head rest unit I said look at this what u think they cost me £1500 they just laugh and said mate they have mug u off that stuff look like something's out of Argos so I when and look on Argos I couldn't find nothing's but then when I looks on e bay I found the same one that they have put in for £75!!!

I was in shock and feel so angry of what they have done to me I call them they never answer there phone calls and I have been down there twice now and they said to put it in writing to the manager and see if they can do anythings so now I have to wait and see and go from there but I do warn u Any ones that r looking to buy use cars u better of go to the main dealership it may be a bit more expensive but u know u get the good customer service and everything's out that go with it not like this wankers!So pls don't buy car from them as u can see how many complains is on here

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Entertainment Unit
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #526251

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Saxton 4x4? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 1 No 1
Had the same issue 7 Yes 7
92 of 121 Saxton 4x4 reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Saxton 4x4. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Saxton 4x4.
Filing a new complaint about
×