Hi I bought the car from Saxton and I have been ask if I want dvd headrest entertainment unit as is on offer normally is £2000 but we doing it for £1500 I thought y not as I'm about to buy 2013 ml250 and I got a little girl so it be good for her for long journey so I said yes and pay for the extras and he show me this what I will b getting..But when I got the car instead I got this universal DVD players I didn't take much notices of it as I'm more looking at my new car.
Anyway I got my car straight away to Mercedes garage they looks at my car and everything's is fine but when I show them my head rest unit I said look at this what u think they cost me £1500 they just laugh and said mate they have mug u off that stuff look like something's out of Argos so I when and look on Argos I couldn't find nothing's but then when I looks on e bay I found the same one that they have put in for £75!!!
I was in shock and feel so angry of what they have done to me I call them they never answer there phone calls and I have been down there twice now and they said to put it in writing to the manager and see if they can do anythings so now I have to wait and see and go from there but I do warn u Any ones that r looking to buy use cars u better of go to the main dealership it may be a bit more expensive but u know u get the good customer service and everything's out that go with it not like this wankers!So pls don't buy car from them as u can see how many complains is on here
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Entertainment Unit
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "14 months after purchasing my PIC units, one of them came totally apart. Customer service tells me "sorry it only comes with a 12 month warranty. Offered me a discount..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."