Stockwell, England

After reading all these horrendous reviews about Saxtons 4x4 I sent them an e-mail asking for clarification, as I am in the business, where reviews matter, I asked why had they not responded to the bad reviews ?????I also e-mailed them four times asking about a specific car I was interested in!!!!!

no one came back to me!!!

I am very disappointed, this was not a cheap car either, therefore there must be some credence to all this bad reviews, why oh why is someone don't dealing with this urgently???????????????????If this was a hotel getting a bad review, the owner or manager, would at least answered the complaints and followed up with how they were putting things right!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of saxton 4x4 customer care. Saxton 4x4 needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned saxton 4x4 customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saxton 4x4.

Had an Experience with Saxton 4x4?

Comments

Brighton, Brighton And Hove, United Kingdom #1223317

now you know what us poor mugs who bought from them have had to put up with

Simon