I bought a car Mercedes GL320 for £17 500 that had a faulty turbo charger.They promised me that they had fixed the problem one 28 days down the line they wont even return my calls.
the warrant company is not helpful I am having to do all the running around .Don't buy Saxton 4x4 be warned . They have a very bad customer services you can call them 20 times they will not return your calls .
They will not even acknowledge your email all the things they promised me where not addressed.They made me drive to Chelmsford from Norwich and they did not have the things they had promised and did not even apologise .
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not respond to emails
- After sales service
- No customer service
- Do not return calls
- Dreadful customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "Run, DON’T Walk from Lorenzo Bomnin Chevrolet! I Personally CAN NOT stress enough for you to stay away from this dishonest dealership! I have purchased at least 8-10 vehicles directly off the..."
- "Well, when many people told me not to buy a Volkswagen, I simply ignored them and thought, "they are a ford/Chevy die hard fan, what do they know?" Turns out,..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."