Chelmsford, England
100% full Not resolved

I bought a car Mercedes GL320 for £17 500 that had a faulty turbo charger.They promised me that they had fixed the problem one 28 days down the line they wont even return my calls.

the warrant company is not helpful I am having to do all the running around .Don't buy Saxton 4x4 be warned . They have a very bad customer services you can call them 20 times they will not return your calls .

They will not even acknowledge your email all the things they promised me where not addressed.They made me drive to Chelmsford from Norwich and they did not have the things they had promised and did not even apologise .

Review about: Mercedes Gl320 2008 Model.

I didn't like: Do not respond to emails, After sales service, No customer service, Do not return calls, Dreadful customer service.

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $17500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Saxton 4x4?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.