100% full Not resolved
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

I bought a car Mercedes GL320 for £17 500 that had a faulty turbo charger.They promised me that they had fixed the problem one 28 days down the line they wont even return my calls.

the warrant company is not helpful I am having to do all the running around .Don't buy Saxton 4x4 be warned . They have a very bad customer services you can call them 20 times they will not return your calls .

They will not even acknowledge your email all the things they promised me where not addressed.They made me drive to Chelmsford from Norwich and they did not have the things they had promised and did not even apologise .

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of 2008 mercedes benz gl320 car from Saxton 4x4 and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $17500 and wants Saxton 4x4 to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was do not respond to emails, after sales service, no customer service and do not return calls. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Saxton 4x4 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Saxton 4x4?

Comments